- Designed for transformer substation engineers
- Helps to visualize complex DGA sample data in a meaningful manner
- Add new samples while in the field to confirm what type of maintenance is required.
- Improves utility worker safety by alerting the user when a sample is outside of recommended IEEE condition levels.
How to read the charts:
Sample DGA Single compound PPM Gauges
- Single Gas level / PPM value displayed in center
- Maxiumum recommended value on the right
- 4 Levels: Green, Yellow, Orange, Red
- Higher levels indicate greater chance of fault per IEEE guidelines
CSV Datafile Graph
- Track changes in sample data over many data points
- Use the zoom feature to get a closer look at problem sections of data points
Rogers Ratio Case Codes for Single Gas
- Check if a certain key gas ratio is within industry standardized levels
- Ratio values that fall below red indicator suggest normal unit function